Hurdle Willow Dry
This hurdle willow has been freshly cut this year but is now dry so will require soaking to make weaveable. The rods are 7 ft - 9 ft (2m-2.4m) long and suitable for weaving hurdle fence panels, insitu fencing, roundhouses and wattle panels.
- Each wad will weigh approximately 6.5kg.
- Approx number of rods per bundle - 100-140
- Requires 7 days soaking to make pliable.
- Length of rods- 7ft - 9ft+
- Average thickness of rods approx 10mm (can vary 9mm - 12mm)
You will need 2.5 - 3 hurdle wads to make a standard size 6ft x 6ft (1.8m x 1.8m) hurdle panel depending on tightness of weave.