Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced Pattern Cutter / Seamstress. Further details below.
Pattern Cutter / Seamstress
Full-time (40 hours per week. Very occasional Saturday work)
£ Competitive hourly rate
Musgrove Willows is seeking an experienced pattern cutter / seamstress to join our team in Westonzoyland, Somerset. The candidate must possess excellent sewing skills, be self-motivated and a team player. Good time management and an attention to detail are essential.
Our family business grows and processes willow. We employ a team of onsite weavers to make a range of bespoke items from our willow and sell these products to customers all over the world. The business enjoyed record sales last year.
Responsibilities will include:
· Cutting patterns and sewing (usually using calico)
· Manging a small team of experienced pattern cutters and seamstresses
· Manging workflows to ensure deadlines are met
· Communicating any issues to colleagues and management
· Ensuring that the sewing machinery is kept in good order
· Actively and positively participate in corporate events and training days
· Store and handle all goods with due care and ensure the work room is kept clean and tidy
If you believe that you possess the skills and personality to succeed in this role, please get in touch.